Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Like Us? Follow Us
Mormon Church Humanitarian AidSince 1985 the LDS Church has given cash and material donations in the value of $1.3 billion for humanitarian aid around the world. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints provides aid for relief and development projects, immediate and long-term disaster relief, and ongoing projects, such as neonatal resuscitation training, clean water projects, wheelchair distribution, vision treatment, and measles vaccinations. The Church often pairs with other charitable organizations to expedite its relief efforts, operating without regard to the nationality or religion of the recipients.
Videos about Mormon CharitiesWatch videos about Mormon charitable projects: Click Here
- rachel on Church of Jesus Christ: Divine Welfare System
- Angelica Thomas on Music and the Spoken Word: Remembering Sandy Hook Elementary
- Shelly Wood on Devastating Storm Brings True Spirit of Christmas to Mormons in Samoa
- Mark Ian Ward on Devastating Storm Brings True Spirit of Christmas to Mormons in Samoa
- Julie Kindt Geddes on My Soul Lives on its Knees
- Ask a Mormon
- Jesus Christ
- Mormon Beliefs
- Mormon Beliefs: Mormon Families
- Mormon Beliefs: God
- Mormon Beliefs: Jesus Christ
- How Do I Grow Closer to Jesus Christ?
- Jesus Christ as the Son of God
- Jesus Christ is a Resurrected Being
- Jesus Christ: Understanding His Atonement
- Mormons Believe in the Biblical Christ
- The Example of Jesus Christ
- The Second Coming of Jesus Christ
- What is the Grace of God?
- Who is Saved?
- Why Gethesemane is as Important as the Cross
- Mormon Beliefs: Mormon Baptism
- Mormon Beliefs: Mormon Prophets
- Mormon Beliefs: Mormon Scripture
- Mormon Beliefs: Mormon Temples
- Mormon Beliefs: Mormon Women
- Mormon Beliefs: Mormon Worship
- Mormon Beliefs: Plan of Salvation
- Mormon Beliefs: Self-reliance
- Mormon Beliefs: The Holy Ghost
- Mormon Polygamy
- Mormon Beliefs: Mormon Charity
- Mormon Moments